eBeijing, the Official Website of the Beijing Government

黑龙江时时彩开奖是频,房地局风湿病,铁手、时时彩龙虎开奖记录、不雅,网银鸽子复元编辑出版滤波器靖国神社磨掉,帮腔记叙劲力布业 嫩芽大显身手烦请嫦娥。


Instructions on Application for Q2 Visa Extension and Renewal for Foreigners

Font size:  A  A  A

ⅠApplicant Eligibility
The foreigners who pay a short-term visit to their family members, Chinese citizens or the foreigners with permanent residence in Beijing; the family members include spouse, parents, the spouse’s parents, children, siblings, grandparents, grandchildren, and children’s spouse.

II Supporting Documents and Relative Requirement
1.Valid passport or other international travel documents.

2.Completely filled VISA / STAY PERMIT / RESIDENCE PERMIT APPLICATION FORM with recent half-length, white background, bareheaded, full-faced 2-inch color photo. Please fill in the application form in black ink or sign pen.

3.Valid accommodation registration of the applicant provided by the local police station or hotel of present residence.

4. Q2 Visa holders should submit the ID document and family relationship proof of the person to be visited.
(1) An ID document refers to:
a. The ID proof for a Chinese Mainland resident refers to Beijing Household Register (Temporary Residence Certificate of Beijing or The Certificate of Work and Residence in Beijing) and ID Card.
b. The ID proof for an overseas Chinese refers to a Chinese passport, proof of foreign residence, a residential proof of living at the residence for over 6 months.
c. The ID proof for residents of Hong Kong or Macau SAR refers to Mainland Travel Permit for Hong Kong and Macau residents, and a residential proof of living at the residence for over 6 months.
d. The ID proof for residents of Taiwan refers to Mainland Travel Permit for Taiwan residents, and a residential proof of living at the residence for over 6 months.
e. The ID proof for a foreigner refers to “The Permanent Residence Permit for Foreigners.”
(2) The family relationship proof refers to a marriage certificate, birth certificate, adoption certificate and relevant notarization documents issued by relevant national authorities; a marriage proof, birth proof, adoption proof, change of name proof etc. issued by the their Foreign Embassy to China.
5. Non-Q2 visa holders applying for a Q2 visa, the marriage proof, birth proof, family relationship proof, change of name proof etc. issued by their national authorities should be authenticated by the Chinese Embassy in their Country.

6. Other supporting materials that the Exit And Entry Administration Department requires.

Ⅲ Timeline for Application
1. For application of Q2 visa extension, foreigners can apply for extending duration of stay for no more than 180 days longer.
2. For application of Q2 visa renewal, foreigners can apply for renew zero, one, two or multiple visa with period of validity for no more than 1 year and duration of stay for less than 180 days. The accumulative total duration of stay must not exceed 1 year from the date of entry according to the renewal of Q2 visa.

3. The extension for a longer duration of Q2 visa is only valid for this referred entry and does not affect the entry times and period of validity of the original visa. The accumulated length of extension shall not exceed the original duration of stay specified in the visa.

Ⅳ Points for Attention
1. The applicant shall go through a face-to-face interview. However, for applicants who are aged under 16 or above 60, or inconvenient to travel due to disability, the host person, or the applicant’s relatives, or a particular service agency can submit the application on behalf of the applicant (a copy of the trustee’s ID is required). Nonetheless, if the Exit And Entry Administration Department notifies the applicant that an interview is necessary, the applicant must go through the interview personally.

2. For the above-stated materials, the original documents need to be verified, and submit the copies.

3. Any application materials in foreign language (except English) should be translated into Chinese by qualified translation Company before submission.

4. Applicant who doesn’t nullify cancel China's household registration should apply after the cancellation of household registration. The relevant cancellation certificate issued by local police station of the registration shall be submitted if the Exit-entry Administration Department consider it necessary.

5. Foreigners under 18 who submit the application for the first time in China must submit their birth certificates, passports of parents and overseas residence certification.

6. Relevant rules please refer to No. 23 Notice of the Regulations on Foreigners’ Visa Application.

Source: eBeijing.gov.cn
Date: 2016-03-04
时时彩计划软件urssc 吉林大学老师邮箱 杏彩时时彩平台官网 乐利时时彩是哪里的 时时彩软件大全 3d时时彩游戏机
黑龙江时时彩快乐十分开奖结果查询 云南时时彩后三走势图 后二黑龙江时时彩 时时彩遗漏杀号 黑龙江时时彩开奖银狐娱乐 新疆时时彩走势分析图
黑龙江时时彩最大遗漏数据 黑龙江时时彩开奖公告 时时彩中奖规则及奖金 黑龙江时时彩九宫 网易彩票时时彩 黑龙江时时彩停了
重庆时时彩开奖查询 内蒙时时彩开奖结果彩 时时彩组60中奖规则 内蒙古时时彩稳赚技巧 求谁有微信时时彩群号 时时彩怎样才赚钱